Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Katie

Katie or "mama" in this family, is also the author of the blog and i hate speaking in third person, so i'm not going to! I am mostly a stay at home mom but am also a professional makeup artist. I work a lot on weekends doing makeup for weddings and other things and occasionally do a makeup job during the week but mostly i get to stay home with my 2 little boys because i'm incredibly lucky my hubby works so hard! I also teach cardmaking and scrapbooking classes at The Scrapbook Company and am a mad crafter. I craft mostly at night when everyone is sound asleep. I lose some precious sleep hours myself, but i love crafting so i cant help it.

My websites are
www.katieshawger.com for makeup
and
papermakeup.blogspot.com is my blog of crafting adventures!

more pictures and such to come soon.

No comments: